We have found that some of the questions given at the end of this case study are out of our present knowledge about Marketing Research as my group is facing some confusion in answering them. May be our prior knowledge about Marketing Research is almost zero. However, after sharing this with some other groups, we have found out that we can attempt first 4 questions only. Even Question 2 is giving us a hard time.
We want the opinion of the rest of the groups on this. Please leave your views.
Thanks!
Yes while working on this case study I found even Q4 is from ch 5, but we still tried attempting it being somewhat proactive but rest of the questions are beyond our proactivity.
ReplyDeleteLol...
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree. We have tried our full to answer the first 4 questions. I hope Sir Mannan will give us credit for that:-)
yes i remembred that sir said in the class that only attemp those Qs which u covered in the class i-e Qs that covers till chptr 6. and 7 to onwrds Qs are from chpter 9 n 10 so i think we dont need to attmpt them. :)
ReplyDeletedon't worry guys, we all are in the same boat, if it sinks we all will sink, together ;)
ReplyDeleteevery single group, from the MR class is facing the similar problems, and after consensus we all are doing first four questions.........as far know, i know this, if there is any change do let me know......thanks
No, there is no change. We were supposed to send our asnwer by 12 am.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coordination :-)
yes.. so far the decision is intact. it is hard to attempt the questions 5 to 9. they are from the chapters 8-12. it was already tough reading 6 chapters in the given time period.
ReplyDeleteGuys, thanks for your feedback!
ReplyDeleteHi guys I'm Merve from Turkey. While searching to find marketing research for the Hugs and other questions on 'Candy is Dandy for Hershey's' which I am assigned to preapere a presentation on, I came acrossed to your blog!! Please help me I couldn't find any of the answers other than the Q1!!
ReplyDelete