Sunday, November 1, 2009

So you think prolonged internet usage is bad...Think again!

I just found this article on Yahoo! that claims that if we surf more online, then our brain functions better and we learn more as well. I think this will make a good read for yourself as well as your parents (if they complain about you spending excess time on the internet).

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20091020/hl_hsn/websurftosaveyouragingbrain;_ylt=Al2kL3dlM5fhyjzF0DpxnI9TXbN_;_ylu=X3oDMTE2aGpqN2NlBHBvcwMyBHNlYwN5bl9mZWF0dXJlZARzbGsDc2F2ZXlvdXJicmFp

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! this article gives me one more reason to spend a lot of time in front of my computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a hint for marketers to go explore the oppertunities on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolzz..yrrr i agree from this article...I think by surfing more and more, alot of things comes in front of us which one do not know or never ever heared of....So i Agree...that one can learn more..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah no doubt that internet is a great place to learn more,reason is internet has become a whole new world.whatever you want to know it is there, but the point is are you really here to know more ?the most important thing is your will in this regard.

    ReplyDelete