my group couldn't attend the guest speaker session, becuase of an already scheduled meeting with Mr. Ahsan, owner of Labanees Corner. I would like to request those who attended the lecture, please post the outline about it. Both the fun and functional part of the lecture. anxiously waiting for your comments
kind regards,
kashif
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes please..
ReplyDeleteThe Speaker was Raza Saeed
ReplyDeleteHe is CEO of Confiz soloutions
He is responsible for the website www.pakwheels.com
He's responsible for more than that. His company specializes in tailor made web based and mobile based solutions. He now owns and runs pakwheels.com There is another website as well called pakboard.com which deals with the buying and selling of stuff other than vehicles e.g laptops, mobile phones etc. His company went international a few years ago and has served many international clients since then.
ReplyDeleteKashif you spelled Lebanese wrong :p
ReplyDelete@ mughees.....ah sorry buddy ;)
ReplyDeletethanx dude for the update
Mughees by the way I am still waiting for the past videos but still hope you 'll upload this session's video soon as I missed it due to my illness. I have read some interesting stuff posted by you about the session so I want to watch the video of the session if you have made one.
ReplyDelete