Thursday, December 10, 2009
About My Campus
Hey guys I am facing some problems in signing up for My Campus netwrok(mycampus.pk). I got an email after three days when I was actually thinking that something is wrong with the process I am following or may be the website is under mainatainace. The email says I cannot register with my University name. Anyone in you guys signed up and faced the same problem? Can anybody help me with this issue?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Faiqa,
ReplyDeleteI think u were searching for F.C.College, probably. See with Forman Christain College. If this would be the reason. Because it is working. v did sign up.
Chao :)
there is something seriously wrong with this website. it took me 2 days to sign up. i kept trying and finally i succeeded to sign up. and now i have been trying for two days to sign in and still i am unsuccessful. i wonder what is wrong with this website.
ReplyDeletei agreed wid faraz in that case. i also having problem of sign up to the website.there is surely some thing wrong wid that website ..
ReplyDeleteI agree with you guys... Same is the case with me .... :S Dont knw what the owner of this site really wanna do....
ReplyDelete